Address all copyright issues relating
to this website first to the webmaster:
O.F. Johnston at 570-645-9363
In the event any issue can not be resolved in a reasonable manner the following
DMCA notice will apply.
COPYRIGHT ACT (DMCA) NOTICE
Overstockhats.com is Internet based
e-commerce site of a Pennsylvania corporation with headquarters in Scranton,
To file a DMCA complaint with Overstockhats.com you
must send a hardcopy communication via certified mail to the following
Your complaint must include
all of the items below:
1301 Ridge Row
Scranton, PA. 18510
- The words "DMCA COMPLAINT" at the top of
- A description of the copyrighted work or other
intellectual property you claim has been infringed.
- The date you originally published or registered this
- The date you discovered the infringement.
- The url(s) furnishing unlicensed copies of your
- The action you believe Overstockhats.com should take
to correct the problem.
- The following statement: "I have a good faith
belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the
allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner, its
agent, or the law. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information
in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am
authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is
- Your company name (if any), your legal name
(printed), your mailing address, and your phone number.
- Your signature, and the present date.
Note carefully that you will be liable for damages,
costs, and attorneys' fees if you materially misrepresent that a product or
activity is infringing your copyrights. Prior to filing a DMCA complaint we
suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Details of the DMCA are available at US Copyright
Office Web Site: http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/